Raven's Night Out

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Daddy's taking me out tonight!

He told me to wear his favorite slut dress - little black piece, buttons running down the full length with a little ruffle around the neck. It hit a few inches above the knees and tonight he requested fishnets as well - no undies!

On the drive Daddy pulled my clover clamps out of his pocket and dropped them in my lap, to which I unbuttoned the first few buttons of my dress and let his tits fall free from my bra. He instructed me to put them on. I immediately complied. The pinch was intense. I tingled.

The nipple clamps were now securely on and haphazardly tucked back into my dress along with Daddy's tits, just enough to be street legal. Taking my hand, he lead me across the parking lot and into the building.

We'd been here before. It was a sex toy shop with an adult theater in the back. He led me inside. My head was down, a sign of my submissiveness, but my eyes were fixed to the floor, taking in pairs of shoes and miscellaneous sex toys and accessories displayed on bottom shelves. Still holding my hand, Daddy led me through the displays to the back and the darkness beyond.

As soon as we rounded the corner, Daddy stopped to pull his tits free once more, giving the chains connected the clamps a good tug before hooking it with a finger and using it to pull me towards the entrance door.

There was a slight pause and a buzzing sound as the lock opened. My heart was pounding. I was biting my lip and my gaze was transfixed on Daddy's back. We paused briefly in the first room of the adult theater before continuing to the last room. My nipples were achey and hard and I could hear the murmurs and footsteps of those that followed us as my face burned red hot.

Daddy led me down into the theater, between the rows of seats and stopped, directly in front. He turned me to face the seats. He leaned down to whisper into my ear.

"Do not disappoint me," he commanded, and placed his hand on my shoulder and pressing down.

I immediately dropped to my knees on the hard, concrete floor with my back against the wall, tits out, eyes downcast. I saw Daddy's shoes move away from me, heard as he took a seat in the front row.

The movie played on the screen behind me. I was bathed in its light. The soundtrack of this experience was grunts and wet noises and sexy dialogue from the actors.

I opened my mouth and shivered as I waited, hungry and eager to please Daddy...

I did not have long to wait.

A pair of scuffed brown shoes appeared before me. Khaki pants led up. There was a zip and shuffling, then a cock appeared. The man shuffled closer, and I raised my face to take the cock in my mouth.

Not a word was said as it came forward. Not a word was said as it went right into my mouth and filled my throat. Not a word was said as I tasted the day's residue on my tongue. Not a word was said as the man grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth like a ten buck whore.

Spit dripped from my mouth each time he withdrew and from the corners of my eyes, I could see other pairs of legs approaching. The cock hammered into my mouth at a frenetic pace and I closed my eyes to ward off what was coming.

The shot was hot but thin, like the man had been jacking himself off to the movie earlier. I had no choice but to gulp it down. Eventually, he pulled himself away, spent for the moment, and a string of saliva and semen reached from my mouth to his softening cock.

"Look at this little cocksucker," I heard a voice declare as I worked to catch my breath. "I bet she could use some more."

Legs encased in jeans and ending in Adidas sneakers moved forward to me, another cock leading the way. The first one seemed like 5 inches. This one was that long with another half. And it was hard, kept hard by the hand that jacked it in front of me.

"Take this snake, slut," the man challenged, and I automatically opened my whore mouth to comply. The cock thrust in, not gently, but then again, I didn't deserve gentleness. I gulped air when I could as the cock moved in and out of my facial fuck hole.

Was my Daddy proud of my work? Was my Daddy happy I was taking strangers' cocks into my mouth? I hoped so, even as I felt myself slipping further into the morass of being a whore. The cock was pushed further and further into my face, down into my throat, until I found pubic hairs tickling my nose.

"That's it, bitch. Take this cock all the way," the man said, and the thrusting sped up.

I forced my mouth to stay open even as my eyes closed. There was no need for pretense or delicacy here. I was nothing more than a receptacle for cum, and I earned my place on the floor of this seedy adult theater as the cock in my mouth surged and spat its molten cum into me.

The cock's owner didn't care if I was swallowing his cum or not. Even as it jetted cum, the cock withdraw and I felt hot strings of semen crossing my face. I gasped at the realization, and felt a new cock stab into my mouth.

The parade of cocks seemed endless and from time to time, one of their owners would reach down and pull on the chain connected to my clover clamps. If the myriad of cocks and cum weren't causing me to drip my juices on the hard concrete floor, the shocking pulls on my clamped nipples did.

Cocks seemingly multiplied. How many were thrust into my mouth? Others wavered at my sides and I was compelled to reach out and grab them, tugging and pulling. How many shot their contents into my throat or sprayed its pearly essence across my face and over my tits? How many hands courageously reach down under my dress, now stained with male seed, to fondle my bare and exposed pussy?

How many times did I focus on the pain in my knees as I knelt in subservience on that concrete floor, fighting back the opportunity to cum, knowing that if I did, Daddy would be displeased?

Even as I glided into the sweet oblivion of whoredom, I wondered if letting myself cum would be a bad thing. Daddy would surely punish me, I thought, but I am a whore and a slut deserving of his punishments. The idea of him spanking my ass and slapping my face and bruising me for being a slut dumb enough to enjoy the degradation he was forcing upon me made me shiver with excitement and delight, even as I felt another cock — the fifth? The 10th? — spear my whore mouth.

Finally, after what felt like a cum-soaked eternity, I heard his voice.

"OK guys, I think this slut has had enough," he said.

Some men grumbled in frustration at his statement, upset they couldn't bust a second or third cum into me. Others I heard high-five him, thanking him for a great night.

The surprise came when I felt a delicate tongue trace along my cum-covered cheek and mouth. I caught a whiff of perfume — jasmine? — and soft voice giggled in my ear.

"Some sluts get all the luck," she said, "or should I say, all the cum?" And she licked me again.

I peeled my eyes open, blinking away the cum that coated my lids and lashes. I caught a glimpse of a feminine ass rocking in a tight red dress and toned legs ending in stiletto heels.

A hand appeared in front of me and I looked up to see my Daddy beaming at me.

"You are such a good whore," he said, almost sweetly, and helped me to my feet. He grasped the chain still attached to the clamps on my numbed nipples, and tugged. I came to him and he deftly released the pressure. I gasped in shock as blood surged into my breasts and my nipples throbbed in release.

He pocketed the chain and clamps, took my hand, and guided me, so unsteady, up the aisle and out the theater door. I could sense his pride as he paraded his cum-stained slut through the store, and hear the whispers of the few patrons who watched the spectacle.

Out the door we went, with no care given about his tits as they swung freely outside my dress. He helped me get into the car, then went around and got in the driver's side.

"You have one more job, you disgusting slut," he said, and I heard his zipper release. I watched as he pulled out his cock and started up the car.

"The drive home will take us 15 minutes," he said. "I expect to cum in your whore mouth twice before we get there."

As we pulled out of the parking lot, my mouth was working furiously to comply with his commands.

http://www.grumblr.us/forums/users/giqufosi

https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/members/fufasadu.304613/about

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/dbtgallery.php?do=view_image&id=130398

https://board.radionomy.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=67526

https://akillitelefon.com/forum/kullanicilar/sisuwapa.57599/about

https://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/22055-test-on-excel-2007-basics

https://apply.workable.com/negufuvi/

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/17701264-nicuyovi

https://notes.qoo-app.com/note/405944

https://www.evensi.com/profile/denver-glauert/3539618/savethedate/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Wet Fun after Work

Arriving Home

All His Own Fault Ch. 01